The Price-Rollback Sale is officially underway. There are 29 PCC Solar Bulls to choose from – 19 in Colorado, six in Texas and four in Missouri. These bulls are priced from $4000 to $10,000. Some of these bulls would have sold for more than $10,000 had they sold in our spring bull sales. The prices on these bulls will be ROLLED BACK $500 every day until they are sold.
Open the links below for more information. To see recent video clips of the bulls, go to the Quick Sort program and click on the lot number. Click on the bull’s name in the Quick Sort program to see to see detailed pedigree and EPD information (registered bulls only).
Prices for the bulls are posted on the catalog pages, as well as in the Quick Sort program. The prices on all of bulls that do not sell today (Wednesday, June 5th) will be rolled back $500 tomorrow. For example, if the base price is $6000 and if the bull does not sell today, his price will be rolled back to $5500 tomorrow. We will continue to roll back prices another $500 every day on the unsold bulls until all of the bulls have been sold.
Here are a few things to keep in mind if you plan to participate in our unique Price Rollback Sale.
- Bulls will be sold on a first-come basis. Some may be sold within the first 30 minutes. If you want to purchase a bull, call 800-311-0995 (anytime) and leave a detailed message, or send an email to Bulls@PharoCattle.com.
- You might consider a second or third choice – in case your first choice has already been sold.
- Bulls will be sold FOB where they are located. We will not provide delivery. However, we will do our best to find transportation and/or to coordinate transportation. If bulls are headed in the same direction, we will let the buyers know.
- Prices on unsold bulls will rollback $500 every day at 12:00 am (Mountain Time) until all of the bulls have been sold.
- There will be a 5% Discount on purchases of five bulls or more.
- We will do our best to update the Price-Rollback links – so you will know which bulls have been sold.