We recently took inventory and discovered we have 12 PCC Solar Bulls we need to find new homes for. These bulls were pulled from our Nebraska and Colorado bull sales for various reasons. They are good to go. This offering includes eight Angus bulls and four Composite bulls.
Because we want to sell these bulls before the end of the year, we are going to sell them via our unique Price-Rollback Sale. The bulls will sell on a first-come basis – at the posted base price. Prices on unsold bulls will be rolled back $100 every day until all of the bulls have been sold. Open the links below for more information. To see recent video clips of the bulls, go to the Quick Sort program and click on the lot number.
Prices for the bulls are posted on the catalog pages and the Quick Sort. The prices on all of bulls that do not sell today (Wednesday, December 13th) will be rolled back $100 tomorrow. For example, if the base price is $3000 and if the bull does not sell today, his price will be rolled back to $2900 tomorrow. We will continue to roll back prices another $100 every day on the unsold bulls until all of the bulls have been sold.
Here are a few things to keep in mind if you plan to participate in our unique Price Rollback Sale.
- Bulls will be sold on a first-come basis. If you want to purchase a bull, call 800-311-0995 and leave a message, or send an email to Bulls@PharoCattle.com.
- Bulls will be sold FOB PCC Headquarters. We will not provide delivery. However, we will do our best to find transportation and/or to coordinate transportation. If bulls are headed in the same direction, we will let the buyers know.
- Prices on unsold bulls will rollback $100 every day until all of the bulls have been sold.
- There will be a 5% Discount on purchases of five bulls or more – and a 10% Discount on purchases of ten bulls or more.
- We will do our best to update the Price-Rollback links – so you will know when bulls have been sold.